CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
I don't think I have ever enjoyed an oil change as much! Brian and his employee/associate Dimitri were professionals but still so friendly.(Scary good)HONEST PRICES!! There was no dawdling over the work,but not rushed. They took time to explain easily what is happening with vehicle but wasn't trying to upsell,which is why I'd go back time and again!
Brian is a personal friend of mine and operates His business with integrity.
Alexander B. , 07/01/2021
Great and thorough service! Friendly reception. Will definitely continue to use Cottin's for car service needs.
Susan D. , 07/01/2021